NEW MEMBERS: Due to COVID-19, any new members in 2020 will have their membership run all the way until the end on 2021. Please get in touch or complete the form for more details.
Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st each year. Renewal is invited at the rate applicable at the time. Members joining after October 31st in any year, will have their membership extended to the end of the following year.
Full Membership: £25
Junior Membership (Under 16, or 18 if in full time education): £10
- Basic third party insurance, full details of this and optional
extensions (including for own models) is available on request
- Access to the Tor Bridge workshop, including: lathes, mills, non-ferrous foundry, non-metal laser cutting, welding equipment
- Access to the Apprentice Programme for those wishing to learn new skills that are transferable to employment or for their own development
- Learn to Drive or Guard the trains on running days
- Be involved as an active member of the Plymouth Miniature Steam community including maintaining the track and site
- Exchange ideas and solve problems with like-minded people
- Quarterly magazine with the option to contribute your own content and articles
- Member-only events with speakers and attendance at the Annual General Meeting
For more information speak to a committee member. If you wish to join fill out a Membership form and hand it to PMS Staff.